Hurtigruten has extended its free roundtrip flight offer on select 2019 cruises until 31 August 2018.
Travellers can experience the Falkland Islands, cruise among the Chilean Fjords, and discover Patagonia, on a number of itineraries taking in Antarctica.
Applicable 2019 expeditions include:
- Antarctica and Falklands – Southern Hemisphere Adventure, departing 26 October aboard MS Midnatsol
- Patagonia, Chilean Fjords & Antarctica – Voyage of Discovery, departing 26 October aboard MS Roald Amundsen
- Antarctica – Highlights of the Frozen Continent, departing 10 and 21 November, and 2 and 28 December, aboard MS Midnatsol
- Chilean Fjords, Antarctica & Falklands – Great Explorers and Wildlife, departing 11 and 27 November, and 26 December aboard MS Roald Amundsen
- Antarctica – Christmas on the White Continent, departing 13 December aboard MS Midnatsol
- Chilean Fjords and Antarctica – White Christmas Adventure, departing 13 December aboard MS Roald Amundsen
More information can be found at www.hurtigruten.com/free-flights-antarctica.