Cruise Trade News has joined forces with Qatar Tourism to offer travel agents a wonderful prize.
You could win a three-night FAM trip to Qatar, including flights, accommodation, meals and tours.
To be in with a chance of joining Cruise Trade News on this immersive experience, register using the form at the end of this article, and complete the Qatar Expert & Qatar Specialist modules (this must include the cruise elective module) on the Qatar Tourism training hub – www.tawashqatar.com/ – which this is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to promote and sell the destination.
The country has big plans to grow its cruise sector, not least through the construction of a new cruise terminal, offering duty-free, cafe and tourist information areas, along with an impressive aquarium, with escalators running through and an art gallery, to be open year-round for the public to enjoy.
The main cruise season runs from October through to April, and Qatar currently welcomes season-long cruise line visits from the likes of MSC Cruises and Costa, along with regular calls from Silversea, Seabourn and many more.
Doha, the capital of Qatar, is a lively metropolis, full of excitement and exploration, from impressive architecture and fascinating museums to delicious street food and bustling markets.
Qatar Tourism global cruise manager Craig Upshall said: “Qatar is investing heavily in cruise infrastructure, with the new terminal at Doha Port. The welcome to Doha for our cruise visitors will be unparalleled for the region.
“The destination has so much to offer beyond Doha too, with more than 560km of coastline. There’s plenty of water-based activities to offer all ages, from kite surfing & kayaking to snorkelling and diving, or just relax on one of the many pristine beaches around the country.”
*The fam trip is scheduled to take place 8-11 May 2022.
Terms & Conditions
- To enter, you must be: (a) UK resident; a recognised travel agent and (b) 18 years old or over.
- Cruise Trade News reserves the right to select a new prize recipient if the winner does not meet the criteria in condition 1
- You will be asked to provide proof of trade address and reply via your business email before prizes are issued.
- Following the request for proof of trade, a reply is required within 24 hours. After this time the prize is reallocated and a new winner is randomly generated.
- No purchase necessary
- Prize cannot be exchanged for cash
- Offers are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Cruise Trade News or its subsidiary companies
- By accepting our terms and conditions you agree to receive communication from Cruise Trade News and Qatar Tourism.
- Any personal information that you provide to Cruise Trade News and its subsidiary companies will be treated in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without your consent.
- Subject to availability
- Cruise Trade News reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Cruise Trade News may also create rules which will apply to a specific offer only. If we do this, we will publish the amended offer rules and/or specific offer rules on the relevant offer page.