The Caribbean remains one of the most popular cruise destinations, and guests can experience this wonderful region in pure luxury with Seabourn.
The line’s Caribbean itineraries offer something for every luxury traveller, including ports of call in the Windward and Leeward Islands, the US and British Virgin Islands, Barbados, Antigua and Guadeloupe.
There are must-see destinations, such as St John’s and Bridgetown, alongside the hidden yacht harbours of Iles des Saintes, Charlestown (Nevis), Charlotteville (Tobago) and the Terre-de-Haut.
Clients cruising with Seabourn will enjoy the comforts of Seabourn Ovation, featuring 300 luxuriously appointed all-veranda suites, as they sail from Bridgetown, Barbados.
Experiences could include a day with chefs in local markets or time to relax on one of many beaches. Seabourn’s ship captains know the best places to anchor and deploy the marina, treating guests to an unforgettable afternoon of watersports or a beach barbecue with lobsters on the grill and caviar served in the waist-deep surf.
From the luxury of all-suite accommodations to complimentary fine wines and spirits throughout the ship, and a ‘tipping not required or expected’ policy, Seabourn exemplifies the definition of travelling well.
10 reasons to recommend a Seabourn Caribbean cruise
When sailing with Seabourn, guests will enjoy:
- Sailings roundtrip from Barbados on a spacious 300-suite hotel at sea – Seabourn Ovation
- Hand-selected seven-14-night itineraries featuring boutique ports, sheltered coves and hidden harbours where larger ships cannot go
- ‘Caviar in the Surf’ beach party and barbecue in Carambola Beach, St Kitts or Mayreau, where guests may enjoy this beach while the Seabourn crew wade through turquoise water to serve them chilled caviar and ice-cold champagne
- Marina Day with complimentary watersports from a retractable marina, including water skiing, pedal boats, and windsurfing, in select ports such as Port Elizabeth and Terre-de-Haut
- Shopping with the Chef excursions, where guests may learn how the freshest local ingredients are selected, with an expert Seabourn chef as their guide
- Regionally inspired cuisine using local seasonal produce and seafood, including Seabourn’s signature culinary event, the Galley Market Lunch
- Epicurean deck event featuring locally sourced produce, cheeses and pates
- Let’s Dance! deck party, Movies under the Stars and other special deck events
- Seabourn Conversations with special guest speakers
- Optional shore excursions to UNESCO world heritage sites such as Brimstone Hill in St Kitts, and the San Juan National Historic site, with enhanced content thanks to Seabourn’s partnerships
Top tips from Seabourn’s sales director, Wendy Lahmich
Clients can enjoy Seabourn’s The Suite Life benefits, including:
- Inclusive economy class air between London and Barbados and transfers
- Business air supplements from just £999pp each way
- Complimentary two-category Veranda Suite upgrades
- 50 per cent reduced deposit
- Seven-night cruises can be combined into a 14-night (or longer) holiday and clients will save up to 15 per cent on the cruise fare when they book a Combination Cruise
- Recommend to clients who haven’t yet cruised but enjoy staying at boutique hotels
- Become a Seabourn expert at seabournacademy.co.uk, which has advice on luxury sales techniques
- Visit GoSeabourn.com to download images, logos, marketing materials and access Polar Online, the easiest way to book and manage Seabourn bookings