Crystal Cruises has announced the company’s plans – over the next three years – to introduce new ships, establishing three new classes of cruising, as well as its own Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft.
The announcement – exactly 25 years after the cruise line launched its first ship– was made aboard the line’s annual President’s Cruise on Crystal Serenity and Chairman’s Cruise on Crystal Symphony respectively, by Crystal’s president and CEO, Edie Rodriguez and Chairman Tan Sri Lim Kok Thay.
Late this year, Crystal Esprit will embark on its maiden voyage as the first expansion of the Crystal Cruises fleet. The vessel is a 62-guest, 3,300-tonnage yacht. Set for delivery in November 2015, it marks the debut of the new all-inclusive Crystal Yacht Cruises programme. The first voyage sails December 23, 2015, exploring the Seychelles Islands, followed by an inclusive, post-cruise New Year’s Eve celebration at the Taj Dubai Hotel. The itineraries for 2015 until early 2018 are available for booking until August 31, 2015.
For 2016 and 2017, and early 2018, Crystal Esprit routes for the Seychelles Islands, Dubai and Adriatic Coast include:
• Seychelles Islands – Mahé, Victoria; St. Anne Island, La Passe, la Digue; Baie Ste. Anne, Praslin; Laraie Bay, Curieuse Island; Anse Saint Jose, Curieuse Island; Cousin Island; Aride; Big Sister Island; and Desroches Island
• Dubai – Khasab and Muscat, Oman; Doha, Qatar; Sir Bani Yas Island and Abu Dhabi
• Venice, Italy/Dubrovnik, Croatia – Rovinj, Sibenik, Trogir, Vis, Hvar, and Korcula, Croatia
• Dubrovnik, Croatia/Venice, Italy – Kotor, Montenegro; Split, Zadar, and Opatija, Croatia; and Piran, Slovenia
• Dubrovnik, Croatia/ Athens, Greece – Kotor, Montenegro; Corfu, Parga, Itea, Hydra, and Navplion, Greece
All-inclusive “Book Now” yacht fares start at $2,690 per person for a four-day, round-trip Mahé, Victoria, Seychelles itinerary in 2017.
Crystal River Cruises – 2017
The spring of 2017 brings more growth with Crystal River Cruises.
Crystal Luxury Air – 2017
Also in 2017, the six-star Crystal Luxury Air will be launched, offering around-the-world trips on the twin-aisle Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
Ocean Vessels: “Crystal Exclusive Class” – Late 2018
Three new “Crystal Exclusive Class,” cruise ships will be introduced with the first expected for delivery in late 2018.
For more information call 020 7399 7601 or visit www.crystalcruises.co.uk