Celestyal Cruises has announced that it will trial a new freedom fare in the UK, with cruises starting from £199pp.
Valid on all 2022 sailings booked between now and 31 August 2022, it will allow guests “the freedom to cruise and choose”, Celestyal said, and was created “for those who want to set sail before deciding what they want and when they want it”.
It includes on-board accommodation, dining, entertainment, taxes and gratuities, with the option for guests to add elements such as drinks packages and excursions.
Celestyal Cruises chief commercial officer Leslie Peden said: “Our new freedom fare not only offers an even more affordable Greek Island getaway, but it provides guests with greater freedom of choice when it comes to what they want from their holiday.
“We are piloting the freedom fare in the UK and, if it proves popular, which I’m sure it will, the aim is to roll it out across all our markets by the end of the year.”
The new fare is available on the following 2022 sailings:
- Three-night Iconic Aegean from £199pp
- Four-night Iconic Aegean from £293pp
- Seven-night Idyllic Aegean from £541pp
- Seven-night Eclectic Aegean from £431pp
- Seven-night Three Continents from £541pp
- Seven-night Steps of Paul from £731pp
- 10-night Christmas cruise from £869pp
- Eight-night New Year cruise from £737pp
- 18-night Christmas and New Year cruise from £1,357pp
Speaking to CTN in April, Peden also outlined the cruise line’s plans to increase its fleet at some point in the future.
“The immediate priority will be the renewal of the existing fleet, and then we will consider opportunities to add to the fleet beyond that,” he said.