Merry Christmas to one and all, and welcome back to the Cruise Trade News advent calendar.
In partnership with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, this sees a host of prizes up for grabs, including branded items from Fred. Olsen and the chance to win an epic cruise holiday. This year, we have two exciting itineraries up for grabs: Easter Escape to Germany & The Lowlands and Wildlife & Culture of the Scenic Scottish Isles, departing in spring 2024.
Cruise Trade News editor Gary Peters said: “This is one of our annual traditions at Cruise Trade News and every year we see more and more engagement.
“As ever, it’s brilliant to work with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines to provide a little extra festive cheer. It’s free to play and potentially win some great prizes. So, get involved and good luck.”
Fred. Olsen head of sales Geoff Ridgeon said: “We’re delighted to team up with Cruise Trade News once again this Christmas, so we can bring our advent calendar to life.
“We have enjoyed a record year with growth and the overall engagement from the trade has been incredible, with everyone thriving through our mutual support of each other.
“So, it’s another huge thank you from the whole team at Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines to all the agents out there. It’s now time to have some fun with many prizes, including cruises, to be won as part of this year’s Christmas calendar.”
Register today for your chance to play and win. Every day you will receive a code that can be used to enter that day’s prize draw.
Terms and conditions
- To enter, you must be: (a) UK resident; a recognised travel agent and (b) 21 years old or over.
- Cruise Trade News reserves the right to select a new prize recipient if the winner does not meet the criteria in condition 1
- You will be asked to provide proof of trade address and reply via your business email before prizes are issued.
- Following the request for proof of trade, a reply is required within 24 hours. After this time the prize is reallocated and a new winner is randomly generated.
- No purchase necessary
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash
- Entrants are only allowed one entry per day
- Offers are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Cruise Trade News, Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines or its subsidiary companies
- By accepting our terms and conditions you agree to receive communication from Cruise Trade News and Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
- Any personal information that you provide to Cruise Trade News, Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines and its subsidiary companies will be treated in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without your consent.
- Cruise Trade News and Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of a similar value due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Subject to availability
- Cruise Trade News reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Cruise Trade News may also create rules which will apply to a specific offer only. If we do this we will publish the amended offer rules and/or specific offer rules on the relevant offer page.
- Entrants must be 21 or over. Winners will receive a message confirming their prize. Winners will also be contacted directly by phone and/or email. FOCL’s decision on prize winners and prizes will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Fred. Olsen will treat entrant’s information as private and keep it secure but reserves the right to use the winner’s name, home town, agency name, photography and comments in future publicity or promotional material. Winners will receive a suite, grade at discretion of FOCL.
- Non-transferable. No cash alternative. Standard Fred. Olsen terms and conditions apply, see FOCL’s Worldwide Cruise Holidays 2022-2024 brochure for details. E&OE.