Merry Christmas to one and all, and welcome back to the Cruise Trade News advent calendar.
There are many festive season traditions, including here at Cruise Trade News with our special cruise-themed advent calendar. This special initiative, in partnership with Fred Olsen Cruise Lines, offers a large dose of fun, as well as fantastic prizes to win and sign off the year in style.
The calendar, running from 1 December to Christmas Eve, will operate in both print and digital formats to provide a true multi-platform experience.
You could win:
- Cuddly elephant toys
- Fred Olsen branded holdalls
- Eco refillable coffee cups
- Branded water bottles
- Fred Olsen backpacks
- The big prizes: Two cruises, of up to seven nights, on board Bolette or Borealis, in suite accommodation, taking place in 2023
Cruise Trade News editor Gary Peters said: “As we all know, Christmas is a unique and special time of year, and our advent calendar will hopefully make it that little bit extra special for many of you. So, get involved and good luck winning the prizes.”
Fred Olsen head of sales Geoff Ridgeon added: “As we approach the end of the year, it’s a great opportunity to reflect – and what a year it has been. It has been a year of many highs for our industry, and it is great to see the world of travel back on its feet again.
“I know I say it every year, but we simply couldn’t do what we do without you, as agents, and this is the perfect way for us to say thank you for all of your support, and to help spread a little bit of festive cheer in the days leading up to Christmas.”
Register today for your chance to play and win. Every day you will receive a code that can be used to enter that day’s prize draw.
Terms & Conditions
- To enter, you must be: (a) UK resident; a recognised travel agent and (b) 21 years old or over.
- Cruise Trade News reserves the right to select a new prize recipient if the winner does not meet the criteria in condition 1
- You will be asked to provide proof of trade address and reply via your business email before prizes are issued.
- Following the request for proof of trade, a reply is required within 24 hours. After this time the prize is reallocated and a new winner is randomly generated.
- Winners of the cruise will, upon verification, receive an electronic voucher to be used as payment on a 5-7 night cruise of their choice during 2023. Details of any exclusions or restrictions will be included on the voucher.
- No purchase necessary
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash
- Entrants are only allowed one entry per day
- Offers are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Cruise Trade News, Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines or its subsidiary companies
- By accepting our terms and conditions you agree to receive communication from Cruise Trade News and Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines.
- Any personal information that you provide to Cruise Trade News, Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines and its subsidiary companies will be treated in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without your consent.
- Cruise Trade News and Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of a similar value due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Subject to availability
- Cruise Trade News reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Cruise Trade News may also create rules which will apply to a specific offer only. If we do this we will publish the amended offer rules and/or specific offer rules on the relevant offer page.
- Entrants must be 21 or over. Winners will be selected at random at the end of the competition period. Winners will also be contacted directly by phone and email. FOCL’s decision on prize winners and prizes will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Fred. Olsen will treat entrant’s information as private and keep it secure but reserves the right to use the winner’s name, home town, agency name, photography and comments in future publicity or promotional material. Winners will receive a suite, grade at discretion of FOCL, for 2 on their choice of sailing on any cruise sailing on Bolette or Borealis up to 7 nights in duration, departing in 2023. Plus, All Inclusive Drinks Package for 2, specialty dining experience for 2 in venue of choice, 2 x shore excursions up to value of £100pp and spa treatment up to value of £75pp.
- Non-transferable. No cash alternative. Standard Fred. Olsen terms and conditions apply, see FOCL’s Worldwide Cruise Holidays 2022-2024 brochure for details. E&OE.