Avalon Waterways is giving agents the chance to see the one and only, Kylie Minogue live in concert, as part of its 2019 booking incentive.
For the chance to win a pair of tickets to see Kylie live on 27 September 2018, agents simply need to book a 2019 Avalon Waterways cruise before 30 May 2018 and send their name, agency details and booking reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. For each booking made, agents will be entered into the prize draw.
The Avalon Waterways 2019 programme includes an all-suite European fleet, Active Discovery offering, the introduction of the Avalon Choice excursion programme, and a host of new itineraries to choose from including:
- Avalon Waterways’ first voyage through the heart of India on a 13-day Colourful India and The Ganges river cruise aboard the luxurious 56-passenger Ganges Voyager. Priced from £5,499 per person based on 7th September 2019 departure.
- 11-day German Grandeur. Cruising through the region’s most picturesque destinations along the Main and Rhine Rivers, beginning in Basel and ending in Munich. Priced from £2,675 per person based on 3rd October 2019 departure.
- Nine-day Reflections on the Seine. Starting in Paris and taking in iconic French locales including Rouen, Normandy, Giverny and Conflans. Priced from £3,037 per person based on 20th May 2019 departure.
- 16-day Enchanted Europe. Sailing the Danube, Rhine and Maine rivers from Budapest to Basel and stopping off at a host of iconic cities along the way. Priced from £4,299 per person based on 4th July 2019 departure.
- 10-day Blue Danube Revealed. Sailing one of Europe’s most famous waterways with days spent discovering Budapest, Vienna and Prague. Priced from £2,209 per person based on 10th April 2019 departure.
For more information about Avalon’s 2019 departures and offers, travel agents are invited to contact the sales team at 0800 668 1843 or visit avaloncruises.co.uk