Celebrity Cruises has announced the launch of Jet Set Sail – an exclusive VIP air charter service from London Stansted’s private jet terminal on selected Celebrity Equinox sailings in the summer of 2016.
On sale from July 7, guests can leave London with VIP services on offer enabling them to go rom the Stansted private jet terminal to take off in 60 minutes.
These will include:
• Parking at London Stansted private jet terminal (50m from check-in)
• Access to luxury departure lounge with complimentary tea and coffee
• Every seat offers generous 31” seat pitch
• Enhanced luggage allocation of 25kg (23kg for flights departing from Athens)
• Complimentary two-course hot breakfast and drinks on outbound flights, two-course lunch and drinks on inbound flights
• Transfers to and from arrival airport to cruise terminal
• Priority ship embarkation and late debarkation for customers’ return journeys
As part of the launch, Celebrity Cruises will also be offering agents registered to the Celebrity Rewards incentive programme a choice of luxury products for a taste of the VIP lifestyle.
For every Jet Set Sail booking made between July 7 – end August, agents will receive a luxury branded perfume or lotion. A total of 6,000 points will be added to agent accounts to redeem on a perfume or lotion from designer brands including Boss, Prada and Dior.
Sailings available as part of the Jet Set Sail package include a seven-night itineraries with ports of call, including Greece and Italy fly/cruise from £1,598 per person based on two people sharing a balcony stateroom. Price includes private charter as above, and a seven-night cruise departing from Istanbul (Turkey) and sailing to Mykonos (Greece), Valletta (Malta), Catania (Sicily, Italy), Naples (Salerno, Italy) before arriving in Rome (Civitavecchia, Italy) for the return flight home; meals and entertainment onboard the ship and all relevant cruise taxes/fees. Price is based on July 16, 2016 departure.
Jo Rzymowska, managing director UK and Ireland, Celebrity Cruises said:
“Launching the VIP charter is our latest investment in delivering guests a luxury holiday experience. We are committed to offering a superior service both on land and on board and now we can extend this to in the air. We consistently look at ways that we can enhance our offer both for guests and for our agent partners and with the added incentive of support from our Celebrity Rewards scheme we’re sure that this new offer will prove popular with guests and agents alike.”
For more information visit: www.cruisingpower.co.uk