Between March and December 2018, Cunard’s three Queens will set sail on a new programme of destinations and special event crossings.
Passengers will be able to visit extraordinary places across Europe and around the world, and experience special exclusive events at sea.
On board every Cunard Queen passengers there is also a new programme of special event cruises including high profile speakers themed around passengers’ passions.
The 2018 special event programme includes:
* Transatlantic Fashion Week: For the third time passengers will be able to indulge in fashion shows on board Queen Mary 2, while being treated to inspirational talks with some of fashion’s most reputable names including the British fashion writer and journalist Colin McDowell MBE.
* Voyage du Vin: Wine tasting on board Cunard’s Queen Victoria introduces passengers to some of Europe’s finest wine and port destinations, along with on board talks from experts such as Will Lyons and excursions around the Atlantic Coast
* A Journey of Genealogy: Offers the opportunity for passengers to trace their family trees on the remastered Queen Mary 2, collaborating with Ancestry.com.
* A Photographic Journey to the Land of the Midnight Sun: Passengers on Queen Elizabeth’s Norwegian Voyage will learn professional tips from photography experts such as Paul Ward, and take a trip to the Arctic Circle to photograph the phenomena of the “midnight sun”
* Big Band Ball: Queen Elizabeth plays host to a 13-piece Big Band Orchestra with music from Glen Miller to Duke Ellington
The 2018 programme also includes 20 maiden calls, Hamburg Harbour Party Voyages, five Christmas Market voyages and a special five night New Year Voyage calling in Amsterdam on 31 December.
The 2018 programme includes a cruise from Southampton as early as March with Queen Victoria having completed a 75-night ‘Discover South America’ voyage while the newly remastered flagship liner Queen Mary 2 continues to offer the regular transatlantic crossing.
Queen Victoria will be offering a Mediterranean Fly-Cruise programme covering the Western and Central Mediterranean regions.
Angus Struthers, director, Cunard says:
“Our 2018 main programme offers an incredible richness and variety with itineraries and events that appeal to all. Whether it’s a two-night short break or a 24-
night voyage the Queens of Cunard offer every single passenger luxury on a grand scale. Our fleet has long been synonymous with glamour and style, so what better way to experience everything the world has to offer than from an iconic Cunard Queen?”