CroisiEurope is launching a new Discovery Package for 2017 that will provide guests looking for new experiences and out-of-the-ordinary activities.
The activities include unique walking tours, out-of-the-way sites, local food and wine tastings, helicopter rides and bike tours.
A selection of tours as follows:
• The Loire and Medoc regions: a helicopter ride over stunning sites.
• Nantes: discover the Machines de l’Ile, an artistic, touristic and cultural project that visualises a travel-through-time world at the crossroads of the ‘imaginary worlds’ of Jules Verne and the mechanical universe of Leonardo da Vinci.
• Venice: follow in the footsteps of Casanova at the Doge’s Palace.
• Paris: take a tour in a 2CV.
• The Medoc region: cycle through a vineyard and enjoy a wine and cheese tasting.
• Amsterdam: cycle along the canals.
• Various destinations: explore the local area on a Segway.
Guests will still be able to purchase the more conventional Classic Package of shore excursions, which is being updated with additional visits to monuments and historical sites. Alternatively, they can create their own a la carte excursion packages by combining the Classic Package and the Discovery Package.
For reservations and further information call CroisiEurope on 020 8328 1281 or visit croisieurope.co.uk