Crystal Mozart is the inaugural vessel in the Crystal River Cruises fleet. It embarked from Vienna in July, sailing along the Danube River. The 154-passenger ship, at 75.1 feet wide, is double the width of the typical European river vessel.
BARS & LOUNGES
• Bistro Mozart Bar (deck 3) – serving soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, tea and coffee.
• The Cove & Piano Bar (deck 3) – a late-night venue
• Palm Court (deck 3) – a main hub for dancing and live local entertainment as well as casual cocktails and tea.
• Connoisseur Club (deck 3) – the only place passengers can smoke onboard.
• Vista Bar (deck 4) – a pop-up bar on the top ‘Vista’ deck, complete with a vanishing movie screen for al fresco evening show times.
• Waterside Restaurant (deck 3) – main restaurant offering ‘farm to table’ buff et-style breakfast and lunch as well as open seating dining in the evening.
• Blue (deck 3 aft) – a casual venue open for lunch.
• The Pantry (deck 2) – a 24-hour self-service wine and beverage bar, ideal for a quick snack on the go.
• Bistro Mozart (deck 3) – a casual dining venue open from 9am to 9pm, offering a light buffet as well as ice cream and drinks.
• The Vintage Room (deck 3) – this intimate dining room for approximately a dozen guests hosts.
• 77 suites in total
• 2 x 2-bedroom Crystal Suite with French Balcony (CS) – 883 sq ft
• 12 x Penthouse with French Balcony (PH) – 330 sq ft
• 21 x Suite with French Balcony (S1) –219 sq ft
• 1 x Suite with French Balcony (S2) – 204 sq ft
• 41 x Suite with Window (W1 and W2) – 219 sq ft
• Evening piano player / singer in The Cove & Piano Bar
• Complimentary Crystal Adventures ashore
• Local entertainers onboard in select ports
• Al fresco movie screenings on the Vista Deck
RECREATION & AMENITIES
• Spa with two treatment rooms – operated and staffed by Crystal’s own trained crew
• Indoor pool
• Fitness facilities
• Male and female sauna and steam rooms
• Bicycles for personal excursions
• A 12-passenger Wider 32-foot super yacht tender
• Yoga sessions on deck
|154||4||92||3,100||395 feet||75feet||1.6 metres|