Celebrity Cruises hosted its third annual Travel Agent Appreciation Awards in London on Thursday January 12 at the Hospital Club in London. The awards celebrate and reward travel agents and trade partners from across the UK and Ireland for their support and efforts throughout 2016.
More than 50 trade partners attended and a total of 11 awards were presented at the event to those who have demonstrated excellent support and performance for Celebrity Cruises over the last year. The awards were hosted by Dondra Ritzenthaler, senior vice-president, sales, trade support and services and Jo Rzymowska, vice-president and managing director for the UK & Ireland and Asia.
Claire Stirrup, director of sales, UK & Ireland, Celebrity Cruises said:
“The Travel Agent Appreciation Awards continue to go from strength to strength and are a fantastic platform for us to reward our agent partners for their exceptional hard work and ongoing commitment to supporting our business. It was a tough decision picking the winners this year and on behalf of the Celebrity Cruises team I would like to say a huge thank you to all of our trade partners.”
The full list of winners at Celebrity Cruises’ Travel Agent Appreciation Awards includes:
· Top Cruise Specialist for Guests 2016 – IGLU Cruise/ Planet Cruise
· Top Cruise Specialist for Growth 2016 – Trailfinders
· Top Consortia UK 2016 – The Advantage Travel Partnership
· Top Home Working Travel Agency 2016 – Travel Counsellors
· Best Performing Multiple 2016 – TUI
· Top Consortia Ireland 2016 – Worldchoice
· Top Travel Agency Northern Ireland 2016 – Oasis Travel
· Top Travel Agency Southern Ireland 2016 – Travel Counsellors
· Best Performer for Suite Class 2016 – ROL Cruise
· Rising Star 2016 – Co-Operative Travel
· Dedicated in Targeted Marketing 2016 – Thomas Cook